Monday, August 27, 2012

Ecocentric Mom August Box Review

As I've mentioned so many times, I LOVE LOVE LOVE monthly subscription boxes!!!  Seriously! I just can't get enough of them!  So when Ecocentric Mom (a new monthly subscription box specifically for moms and babies) contacted me about doing a review, I was SOOO on board!  The box arrived this past Monday, and it DID NOT disappoint! -

 


First of all, I loved the packaging!  Such cute paper!  We couldn't wait to rip it open and see what surprises were inside!!!
 
 
 
 
The first thing we saw in the box was this ADORABLE kid's "magazine" by Babybug.  This is an adorable little booklet filled with rhymes and little stories!  My little one loves it and often asks me to read it to her.  :) 
 
 
 
 
The next items we received were 2 pouches of Happy Baby Organic Food.  My little one LOVES these!  And I love that I can feed her something healthy for a snack!  Plus, they are so versatile!  Squeeze them into a bowl, or into oatmeal, or let your little one simply sip them from the pouch!  So cool!
 
 
 
Next, we received 2 trial sizes of Ecover Natural Dishwashing Liquid.  Let me start by saying that I did a review of several Ecover products in June and I loved them!  Ecover sells NATURAL cleaning products!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
 
 
 
We also received an adorable snack bag by Lunchskins.  Again, I have done a review of Lunchskins  and just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  They are adorable, multifunctional, and SUPER EASY to clean!  (Just put them in the dishwasher!  What could be easier!!!)  Plus, they have a little area on the front for you to write your child's name on the front!  Awesome!  But they are not just for kids!  My husband often uses the snack bags and the sandwich bags to carry his lunch to work!  :)
 
 
 
 


We also received 2 trial-size packets of Molly Suds laundry powder.  WHile I have not tried this product yet, I LOVE the concept!  These products were developed by a mom - a pediatric nurse at that - who was concerned with all the chemicals in the products she was using.  Her website states: "There are 80,000 chemicals used in the USA and only 200 have been tested for human safety, and of those only on men, not women or children!"  That blew me away!  Thankfully, the folks at Molly Suds sell natural products!  :)
 

 
 
 
Next, we received 2 samples from Journeys Mother Lotion Bars and Pellets - one sunscreen lotion pellet and one baby booty lotion pellet.  Let me just say, these are GENIUS!!!!  No more worrying about pouring out too much lotion!  (Don't you hate when that happens!)  And no more worrying about lotion bottles spilling in your luggage, purse, or diaper bag!  YES!!!!!!!!!  GENIUS!!!!!
 
 
 
 
The next product we received was a sample of Natural Newborn's Diaper Defense Cream.   Again, I haven't tried this yet, but I can't wait too.  Their website states that this product is 100% natural, cloth diaper friendly, and has soothing herbs and pure essential oils.  That sounds fabulous to me!!!
 



 
 
 
The next item received was this travel size of Cocoon Baby Gentle Baby Body and Hair Wash.  This wash is paraben, phthalate and sulfate free.  Its also glucose based and is formulated for eczema and dermatitis. Awesome!  :)
 

 
 
 
The last item we received was a $10 gift card for New Jammies.  I LOVE gift cards! 
 

 
I was able to find an ADORABLE pair of footie pajamas for our forthcoming new addition on clearance on the New Jammies website!  I ended up paying less than $2 for the $29 pair of pajamas!  WooHoo! 
 

So, what did I think of the Ecocentric Mom box?  Well, I LOVED it!!!  And the best part is, you get ALL THIS STUFF for $17 (plus FREE SHIPPING)!!!  YYYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!  AWESOME!!!
 
If you'd like to check out Ecocentric Mom for yourself, you can do so at ecocentricmom.com.
"Like" the Ecocentric Mom Facebook Page HERE.
 
Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.







1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am the founder of ReusableBagStore.com(I sent the lunchSkins samples in the August Box). I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words!

    Thanks, and green regards!
    Shabbir

    ReplyDelete