Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baby Mum Mum Review




My little one is a BIG FAN of Baby Mum Mums, so when they asked me to do a review I was thrilled!  Baby Mum Mums are great for so many reasons!  First of all, they are safe for babies that are just starting solid foods!  Its gluten-free, egg-free and peanut-free and doesn't have any artifical additives or preservatives.  Secondly, Mum Mums are easy for little hands to grasp...




Also, because they dissolve in the mouth, they lower the risk of choking!  Awesome!  When my little one was first learning to eat solids, she would often bite off a little too much and start to choke.  Thankfully, though, as quickly as she would start to choke she would stop - because they dissolve so quickly in the mouth.

Also, Mum Mums are GREAT for teething babies!  They are gentle on the gums and the chewing seems to help relieve gum pain.  Plus, they are individually packaged 2 to a package so they are GREAT to take along in the diaper bag, etc! -


My little one is a toddler now and she STILL loves Mum Mums!  And I love to give them to her as a snack because one 2-pack of Mum Mums has less than 1 gram of sugar!  Woopee!!!

If you'd like to check out Mum Mums for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Mum Mums on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment