Monday, August 6, 2012

All Sewn Up Etsy Shop Review

I have another great Etsy Shop to share with you today!  I just LOVE shopping on Etsy!  SO many wonderful, handmade items!  Today's featured Etsy Shop is All Sewn Up and More.  This great shop has tons of adorable items like bibs, baby blankets, burp cloths, aprons, pillows and more!

Mary, the awesome owner of All Sewn Up and More was kind enough to send me one of her newest baby bibs to review, and I have to say that I was VERY impressed!!!!




There are so many fabulous things about this bib!  First of all, its got an adorable fabric on the front (sort of a flannel fabric) and a nice, soft brown minky fabric on the back. The bib is also very wide, so it really covers your little one well! It also covers my little one's entire stomach, which is awesome! (Most bibs don't hang that low and food always ends up below the bib on my little one's belly. But not with this bib!)




But one of the BEST parts about this bib is that it comes with a neck extender!  SERIOUSLY!  So awesome!!!! It snaps on to the neck of the bib so that, as your baby grows into a toddler, the bib will still fit!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!!  SO often, I've gotten a bib that I really like for my little one, only to have her outgrow it in a few months.  This one just keeps growing with her!



And, just so you don't lose the extender, Mary has added snaps to the bottom side of the bib so that you can just snap it on there until you need it!  SO COOL!!!!







I would say this bib is a MUST HAVE for anoyone having a baby!  What an awesome baby shower gift it would make!!!!


If you'd like to check out all of Mary's items, you can do so HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment