Friday, August 31, 2012

Sweet Designs Party Decor

OK, I'm REALLY excited about this review!  Its very personal!  You see, it has to do with my little one's birthday party.  At her first party, I planned for months.  I made most of the decorations by hand, did all of the decorating and baked everything from scratch.  This time, being in the first trimester of  my second pregnancy, I just wasn't up for all of that.  Thankfully, Sweet Designs Studio took care of all of that for me!  It made this party SO MUCH more stress-free - which, in turn, made it easier for me to enjoy with my little one!




My little one loves Disney princesses, so I'd decided to make that the theme of the party.  I asked MJ (the owner of Sweet Designs) if she could do that, and she rose to the challenge!  She made lots of printable decorations for the party - including water bottle wrappers, candy bar wrappers, a door sign, a birthday sign, and many other items! 

The door sign (with my little one's name blurred)  :)
 
 
 
She even made printable princess crowns and star wands!  How awesome is that!!!
 

 
 
 
All of these things made it so much easier to concentrate on my little one and enjoying her day with her!  Everything just has to be printed out and assembled - which doesn't take long at all.  It gave the party such a cute and personal touch!
 
 
But my FAVORITE part of Sweet Designs is the cupcake toppers that MJ makes!  She has some SERIOUS talent!!!  Check these awesome fondant toppers out...
 

 
 
I mean, seriously, how cute!!!!  I couldn't believe how adorable these were!  Everybody loved them!!!
 

 
 
If you want your little one's party to be cute and personal, but not make you COMPLETELY exhausted, then you HAVE to check out Sweet Designs!!!  :)
 
To check out Sweet Designs, click HERE.
To "like" Sweet Designs on Facebook, click HERE.
 
Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment