Monday, August 27, 2012

Tiny Love Sunny Stroll Review

I love a unique product!  - Especially if its something that will help to keep my little one occupied!  The Tiny Love Sunny Stroll fits that description perfectly!



The Sunny Stroll is fantastic for many reasons! First of all, its not super expensive!  At $19.99, its not only affordable, but makes a fantastic baby shower gift!  Its packed with lots of toys that will keep your little one busy while they are confined to their stroller.  Its also adjustable, so it fits on strollers AND infant car seats!  I love that!!!

 
 
And, as I mentioned before, it has SOOOO many toys!  There's a ball, a rattle, a twirly toy, crinkly toys, a flower, and a butterfly - all sorts of things to keep your little one entertained!
 
 
 
This toy is a must have for any new mom!  And, like I said before, it would make a FANTASTIC baby shower gift!!!!  If you'd like to check out the Sunny Stroll, you can do so HERE.
 
To check out the rest of Tiny Love's awesome products, click HERE.
 
"Like" Tiny Love on Facebook HERE.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment