Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"The Taffy Box" Handstamped Necklace Review

I LOVE LOVE LOVE personalized jewelry!  I just feel like jewelry is such a personal, intimate gift, so I love when its really got a personal touch.  I think that's why I love The Taffy Box so much!  They have some really wonderful, personalized jewelry!  (Could I have used the word "personal" anymore in those sentences?) ;) 

(Picture curtesy of TheTaffyBox.com)


When the folks at The Taffy Box contacted me about reviewing one of their pieces I had such a hard time picking one!  The jewelry on their site is just so wonderful!  They have rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, jewelry for men, pet tags, etc.  I finally decided on the Hand Stamped Washer Necklace...

Hand Stamped Washer Necklace
(Picture curtesy of TheTaffyBox.com)


The washer part is stainless steel and hand stamped and it comes on a sterling silver chain.  Koryn (from The Taffy Box) was kind enough to add a beautiful sterling silver heart to my necklace...

(I've blurred out my little one's name for privacy reasons.)


I love this necklace!  I especially love that it goes with pretty much any outfit - a nice dress or a t-shirt and jeans.  And I LOVE that it comes on a LONG necklace!!! -


You can easily cut the chain if you'd like it to be shorter, but I love that its longer!  That way, I'm wearing my little one's name close to my heart!  :)


If you'd like to see all of the WONDERFUL items sold by The Taffy Box, you can do so HERE.
"Like" The Taffy Box on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment