Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Capturing Couture Camera Strap Review




I've been learning about photography for a couple of years now - since I bought my very first DSLR camera.  I ALWAYS have my camera.  Its sort of a necessity when you have a child.  You don't ever want to miss a moment.  Since my camera is constantly around my neck, I'm always looking for a stylish strap.  Well, the looking is over!  Capturing Couture has some really beautiful camera straps!


I received their Alicia Turquoise Camera Strap for review and just LOVE it!!!  Its a beautiful turquoise color with a lovely flower design.  So pretty! 



When the box arrived, it was beautifully packaged!  I really love that Capturing Couture puts thought into their packaging!


And they have SO MANY different styles to choose from!  There's something for everyone!
If you'd like to check out Capturing Couture for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Capturing Couture on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment