Thursday, September 20, 2012

Citrus Lane August 2012 Boxes Review & 50% Off Your First Box!!!

As I'm sure you've figured out by now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Citrus Lane!!!  They send a box that's curated yo your child's age and sex right to your door every month!  We've been getting a box for our toddler for several months now.  But I knew that lots of my readers would be interested in seeing what some of the younger babies receive in boxes.  The AWESOME folks at Citrus Lane were kind enough to send me 2 of their other August boxes to review!  WooHoo!  So now I can show you what types of items younger little ones receive!

The first box I want to tell you about would be a box for a newborn...




The first item in this box was this adorable Skip Hop Stroller Toy...



This toy is so precious! - And very versatile too!  The one I received was a sweet little bear with crinkly feet.  He also has a pocket with a smaller bear teething ring attached!  So much fun in one small toy!  Plus, its MACHINE WASHABLE!!!  (Two of my favorite words!!!)  (This stroller toy sells for $10.00.)

The next item in this box was this great Innobaby Packin' SMART Stack N Seal...



This product holds both solids and liquids, so you could store powdered formula in one tier and water or juice or milk, etc in the other!  Its also dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe and BPA-, Phthalates-, PVC-, & Lead Free!!!  Awesome! (This Packin' SMART sells for $8.99.)

The next item was this fun Andy Warhol's Colors board book from Chronicle Books...

 
This is a fun and lively book - great for a little one since its full of bright colors!  (This book sells for $6.99.)

We also received this CleanWell Disinfectant Spray...



This spray is the perfect size for your purse, diaper bag or pocket!  It kills 99.99% of germs* botanically on hard, non-porous surfaces cleans, disinfects and deodorizes, and is Antibacterial & Antiviral!!! (This spray is worth $4.50.)

And lastly, because every mama needs a little pampering, I received this Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer...



I love a good moisturizer that's also a sunscreen!  And this one has a nice, fresh scent instead of a "sunscreen scent."  (This .5 ounce tube of sunscreen is worth $12.00.)

Now, in case you haven't been counting along, that brings the total cost for this box to $42.39!  And the box only costs $25 per month - plus free shipping!  WooHoo!!!



The next box I received would probably be considered a baby/ young toddler box  (for kids who are older that a few months old)...


Again, this was another FABULOUS box!!!  The first item inside was this adorable Skip Hop Insulated Lunch Bag...
 



This bumble bee is just too cute for words!!!   Its a great size for kids, yet large enough to fit a drink, snacks, a sandwich, etc.!  Even if your child doesn't go to school or child care, this lunchie is great to take with you when you're going out to dinner, etc.!   (This lunchie sells for $14.00.)

The next item in this box was this Keepin' Fresh Baby Food Storage by Innobaby...



This storage container is reusable, air-tight, and leak-proof!  Its also dishwasher, microwave & freezer safe and BPA-, Phthalates-, PVC-, and lead-free!!!  (This container sells for $3.75.)

Next we received the Andy Warhol's Colors board book from Chronicle Books...

 
Again, this is a fun and lively book - great for a little one since its full of bright colors! (This book sells for $6.99.)

Next, we received this DP (de-pee) Stain & Odor Remover...




This cleaner is free of chlorine, bleach, ammonia, alcohol, & dyes!  DP uses natural enzymes to destroy and deactivate stains and odors from the toughest messes - including potty accidents!  And because it doesn't use any of those nasty ingredients, its safe to use around children and pets!  WooHoo!  (This 4oz bottle of DP sells for $4.99.)

The last item in this box was a pouch of Plum Organics Tots Yogurt Mish Mash...



Its great to receive new flavors of these every once in a while in the box.  Often its a flavor I wouldn't buy on my own, but who knows, it might end up being my sweet one's favorite! :)  (This pouch sells for $1.69.)


Again, if you weren't counting along with me, that adds up to $30.42! 


So that's 2 different August boxes for comparison.  If you'd like to see the toddler box (which I reviewed previously) you can click HERE  (That box was fabulous too!!!)

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama
 
Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment