Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Green Toys School Bus Review



Ok, I have another FANTASTIC Green Toys review for everyone today!  You may remember that I did a review of Green Toys' Sand Play Set and Snack Bowls and also a review of their Chef Set - all of which are wonderful products!   As I mentioned in both of those reviews, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Green Toys!!!!   Their products are just exceptionally well-made!  And, if you haven't checked out the previous two reviews yet and are not familiar with Green Toys, here's an AWESOME tidbit of info for you - their toys are made from RECYCLED MILK JUGS!!!! That's right!  How incredible and inventive is that!!!



Today's review is of one of their brand new items - the Green Toys School Bus!  What a great toy to introduce at this time of year - as school is just getting into gear!  I was THRILLED when they contacted me about reviewing it!  The quality of Green Toys products just really seems to be so much higher than most other toys on the market - and this school bus is no exception!  Its 10 3/4" long, 6" wide, and 6" high, and is appropriate for children aged 1 year and older - so it will really last for years of fun! 

 
As with Green Toys' other products, this school bus is made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic milk containers!  Its also SUPER SAFE (making it appropriate for even one year olds) because it doesn't have metal axles or external coatings.  Its also BPA, PVC and phthalate-free, which is just AWESOME!


 


And check out the awesome details!  The bus says "Green Toys School Bus" on both sides and even has markings to make it look like there are lights, doors, etc. - But there are no lights or other small parts for a little one to choke on!  Hallelujah!   I LOVE when a toy company really works hard to make their toys cute, fun AND SAFE!!!!

My little one loved putting her Little People in the bus to take a ride!




All in all, I'd say this is another FANTASTIC product from Green Toys!  This company just does not disappoint!  This bus is cute, brightly colored, fun to play with, sturdy, and safe for little ones!  That makes this an A+ product in my opinion!!!!


If you'd like to learn more about Green Toys and all of their awesome products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Green Toys on Facebook HERE.
Join Green Toys on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment