Monday, September 17, 2012

NGlassworks Necklace Review

 
As I have mentioned many times before, I LOVE jewelry!  The more unique - the better!  And this beautiful jewelry from NGlassworks is definitely unique!  Nancy Giere makes this incredible  dichronic glass jewelry in her sudio in Williamsburg, VA. 
 
Her website states, "Different sizes and shapes of dichroic, iridescent and sheet glass are stacked in unique designs and fired in a kiln. During the fusing process the glass comes alive and takes on a whole new character. After the first firing each piece is cold worked and fire polished in the kiln multiple times until I'm satisfied with the overall design and quality."

 
Nancy was kind enough to send me one of her beautiful necklaces to review...
 
 
 
The colors in the necklace are so bright and vibrant!  And its a very substantial piece!  I also love that, with all the colors it contains, it will go with many different outfits!!!  The necklace also comes on this lovely black cord...
 
 
If you'd like to check out the NGlassworks website, you can do so HERE.
"Like" NGlassworks on Facebook HERE.
 




"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment