Th Magic Sleepsuit is meant to help transition your child from swaddling (once they're too old for swaddling) and keep your child warm and cozy without the need for loose bedding - which can be EXTREMELY dangerous for an infant.
The sleepsuit has a soft, micro fleece outer layer, but has a cotton inner layer so that it will be soft next to your baby's skin. (And that inner layer really is SUPER SOFT!!!)
The scooped neckline helps keep fabric away from your baby's face...
And the double zipper makes for convenient diaper changes...
But unlike the traditional swaddle, it has open hands to allow grasping and play and open feet for ventilation and comfort.
So what are the benefits of the Magic Sleepsuit? -
- Provides a cozy, secure sleep environment to aide in baby's sleep
- Helps muffle the startles and twitches that wake babies prematurely
- Helps soothe baby back to sleep if woken
- Eliminates the need for any blankets or loose bedding in the crib
- Gives your baby a cozy and secure feeling while sleeping separate from you on a firm crib mattress
- Designed for back sleeping and helps prevent baby from rolling from back to stomach
- Baby should need only a cotton one-piece in suit; thus, eliminating the need to bundle or use several clothing layers
- Helps to eliminate need to increase room temperature in nursery
- Helps keep baby at a constant and comfortable body temperature all night long
- Easy transition from car seat to crib (because it has legs, unlike a swaddle)
- Provides familiarity when traveling or sleeping in a different environment
- Becomes part of consistent nap/bedtime routine
- Helps to minimize the need for parental intervention (i.e. nursing, holding or rocking to sleep, etc)
So what's my only complaint? Well, they don't make it in my size! ;)
If you'd like to check out the Magic Sleepsuit for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Magic Sleepsuit on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)
Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.