Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tiny Bites Food Shears Review


I was recently contacted by Tiny Bites Food Shears about reviewing their product.  I have to say, I wasn't sure how great these little food shears would be.  They're cute, but they look like little kids' safety scissors - which aren't very sharp - so I wasn't sure they would be very effective.  Boy was I wrong!



These little shears are AMAZING! They work so well!  I've used them to cute turkey and swiss sandwiches, chicken strips, toast, french fries - all sorts of stuff!  (I can't wait until we have pizza again so I can use these to cut my little one's piece!)  :)

The first thing I used these shears on was a turkey and swiss sandwich with mayo...



I was worried the soft bread and mayo would make the shears get all caught up in the sandwich and not cut well, but they worked FANTASTIC!



It was so easy and quick to cut the sandwich into bite-sized pieces!




I have to say, I am VERY IMPRESSED by the Tiny Bites Food Shears.  They are very handy to have around and they work great!  And, the best part is, they come in a 2-pack, so you can keep one in the drawer in the kitchen and put one in the diaper bag for when you're eating out!  So cool!


Some great characteristics of the Tiny Bites Food Shears are:
Cutlery-grade stainless steel blades
Child-proof protective blade cover Sold two in a package For home and on the go On-blade inch ruler (to help you measure the food size)
Dishwasher-safe
Creates perfect bite-sized pieces 
BPA-free 

Lead-free
Created by parents for parents


You can check out Tiny Bites for yourself by clicking HERE.
"Like" Tiny Bites Food Shears on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment