Thursday, September 27, 2012

Citrus Lane September 2012 Newborn Box Review and 50% Off Your First Box!!!


If you'd like to check out Citrus Lane for yourself, you can click this REFERRAL LINK and get 50% off your first box!!!

I have another great September Citrus Lane Review for you guys today!  This review is for the newborn box!  (If you'd like to see my September Toddler Box review, you can click HERE.)  We recently discovered we are expecting a second little blessing (WooHoo!) and my father very generously ordered a Citrus Lane box for the baby!  Now, you may be wondering how that works.  I mean, the baby's not even here yet and won't be here for many months!  Well, Citrus Lane lets you put in your "due date" instead of the child's birthdate if you are currently pregnant.  Then they just send you a newborn box (based on each month's theme) until the baby is born!  Then, you can put in the baby's birthdate and the boxes will begin to age along with your baby!  That way, but the time the baby arrives, you have a nice stash of baby necessities!!!  Citrus Lane is so awesome!!!

 


Now, we don't know yet whether we are having a boy or a girl, so I got a gender neutral box.  Once we find out, I'll change it.  I was very excited to see what we got in our newborn box!  And, I have to say, I was pretty happy!  :)
 
 
The first item we received was this ADORABLE Knit Teether by MiYim...
 
 
I was so excited to receive this teether!  I've heard wonderful things about MiYim's products and I'd been wanting to try something of theirs!  This little monkey is so adorable!!!  And its chemical free and 100% non-toxic, so I don't need to worry about my little one sticking it in his or her mouth!  (This teether costs $12.00.)
 
 
The next item we received was this fun Knit Block by Rich Frog...
 
 
This block is so stinkin' cute!!!  I love that the ears are separate flaps, so the baby can grab on to them!  And the block also has a rattle in it!  But the best best part is that its washer and dryer safe!!!  (Anything that makes my life with a newborn easier is fantastic to me!!!)  (This block costs $12.95.)
 
 
The next item we received was this CleanWell Disinfectant Spray to Go...
 
 
This is such an awesome thing to have handy!  I love that this spray fits in your purse of diaper bag!  But the best part is that CleanWell products are free of harsh chemicals, yet they kill 99% of germs!!! Fantastic!!!  (This disinfectant spray costs $4.50.)
 
 
The last item we received was this fabulous Alphabet Print by Petite Lemon...
 
 
I love how sweet this print is - and full of animals, so it goes percetly with this month's "Animal Parade" theme!  A 16x20 of this print costs $24.95.  Citrus Lane included an 8x10 in our box, so I'm not sure how much that would cost - since its not on the Petite Lemon website in that size.  But I'd assume its worth about $10.00?  Anyway, whatever its worth its ADORABLE!  I plan on framing it and putting it on a bookshel in the little one's room!
 
 
So this box is worth just under $40 - all for $25 and free shipping!  Awesome!!!  I can't wait to see what we get next month!!!!!
 
You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama








No comments:

Post a Comment