Sunday, June 2, 2013

Barefoot Books Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

We love books in our house!  I don't think its possible to have too many books!  Haha!  But I did buy a Kindle to help control the number of books that I bring into the house for myself.  When it comes to my kids however, there's NOTHING BETTER than a real book that they can hold in their hands, touch and turn the pages, look at the beautiful illustrations, etc.  My toddler already has a huge book collection.  And I hope that continues as she and her sister grow!  Recently I learned about an independent children's book publisher called Barefoot Books.  Actually, I received one of their books in one of my Citrus Lane boxes!  I immediately fell in love with Barefoot Books!  Their books are lovely, colorful, and fun!  And I was lucky enough to receive a few of their most popular books for review...



The first book I received was the Barefoot Books World Atlas...



This is a very nice, sturdy, hardback book with lots of colorful pages!  Its got lots of maps, information about the world, and even nifty "Did You Know" flaps that you can pull up and read little fin facts.  So cute and yet so educational!

I also received 2 of their books with CDs: Animal Boogie in paperback...



And A Farmer's Life for Me in hardback...



We've received a couple of these books with enhanced CDs in previous Citrus Lane boxes and my daughter LOVES them!!!  And to tell the truth, I love them too!!!  Basically you get a lovely, colorful book that contains a song.  And you also get a great CD with a singalong track and video animation, so you can pop it in the computer and watch an animated version of the song! 

We also received The Girl with a Brave Heart...



I wasn't sure about this book because I'd never heard of the story before.  I like to know what books my children have and what they contain, so I read this one while the girls were napping.  And I have to say, its a great story!  Its a fairytale very much like Cinderella, but it has a very clear and sweet moral lesson at the end.  And the illustrations are very lovely as well.

Lastly we received the Bear's Birthday board book...



Again, my baby has received a couple of books from their Bear Series in her Citrus Lane boxes and we love them!  They are cute, colorful, and very sturdy books!  I'm hoping to get my little one the entire collection!

If you'd like some new, colorful, fun, education books to share with your children, you really should check out Barefoot Books!!!


"Like" Barefoot Books on Facebook.
Check out all of the fabulous books at barefootbooks.com.
If you'd like to learn how you can become a Barefoot Books Ambassador and earn money, you can do so Here.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment