Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Are Great!

Its Father's Day today.  Have you hugged your Daddy?  Or called him to wish him a Happy Father's Day? Well, in the spirit of the holiday, I thought I'd say a little bit about the 3 best Dads in the world! -

 

To begin, let me tell you about my husband - also known as Daddy to our two sweet girls.  He's hard-working, studious and dedicated.  But he's also lots of fun!  He plays with his girls, takes them on daddy-daughter outings, and reads them stories.  He also holds them when they get hurt, snuggles then when they are sad, and tickles them when they need a laugh.
 
And then there's my dad.  He's a great dad and a great grandpa!  He worked 3 jobs to support us.  He spoiled my mama and now he spoils my girls.  And we love him for it!  He's also the most tender-hearted man I know.
 
And lastly, my father-in-law.  I call him "Mr. Fix-it."  He's great at that!  And he's always more than willing to help anyone who needs him.  He's also great at kick-ball and sidewalk chalk art!  And, grilling, well, he's a grilling genius!
 
So, to all the fathers in my family, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!  (Make sure you let your father know how much you love him!)



No comments:

Post a Comment