Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sesame Gifts Baby Steps Box and Game Night Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Have you ever wanted to send a gift to someone, but you didn't have time to shop or you had no idea what you should buy them?  I've had both of those problems!  Sometimes I remember someone's birthday or a baby shower and I know if I don't go RIGHT OUT and buy a gift I'll forget. It can be frustrating!  But Sesame Gifts has taken ALL the stress out of gift giving!!!  Simply download their app at the Apple Store and you can literally order a gift ANYWHERE ANYTIME!!!  So, when you're out of the house and you realize, "Oh no!  I forgot to send my friend a birthday gift!"  You can literally press a button and order one from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!  WHAT???!!!???

The fabulous folks at Sesame Gifts sent me two of their gift boxes for review!  The first one I received was their Baby Steps Gift Box...


This is the PERFECT baby shower gift!!!  It includes: An Aden + Anais Organic Swaddle, a Sophie the Giraffe Teether, and an Angel Dear Puppy Lovie!  All of the products are gender neutral (a white blanket, a puppy dog, and a giraffe) so you can send this box AS SOON as you find out about the baby (which every grandma on earth knows they want to do)!  And these are 3 absolute essentials!!!  Aden+Anais blankets are a must!  They are breathable, which makes moms feel more secure using them.  And they get softer and softer the more you wash them!  And even if you don't swaddle your baby - we use sleep sacks instead of blankets because our girls were wigglers from day one - these blankets are extremely useful!  They are large and comfy and perfect for warm, summer nights!  The Sophie Teether is also a must have!!!  I have to admit, I've always thought they were cute, but I didn't really see what the big deal was - until I got this box.  This is now my baby's favorite teether, favorite toy, favorite everything!  She plays with it, gnaws on it, holds it while she drinks her bottle, and sleeps with it in her crib!  I may have to buy a dozen more!  Haha!  And the Angel Dear lovies are soft, adorable, and great for comfort.  Plus, they are very portable, so they can easily go with baby to the nursery, daycare, or grandma's house!

We also received the Game Night Gift Box...



This box includes: Bananagrams game, Uno card game, a book of Mad Libs, a box of Junior Mints, and a box of Skittles.  I have to admit, I knew before it arrived that I was gonna love the Baby Steps box, but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one.  Well, I LOVE it!  It makes an incredible gift!!!  And its got so many possibilities!  This would make a great gift for a student away at college, or a kid away at camp!  It would also make a great birthday or Christmas gift!  You could order it as a surprise for a special family night at home!  Or you could order it as a surprise for your family vacation!

These boxes are definitely well thought out and beautifully packaged!  Anyone would be excited to see one of these arrive at their door!!!  And the folks at Sesame Gifts have not only made it easy for you to send the gift, but they've made it easy for the receiver to thank you as well!  The card included with the gift box has a barcode on it so that the receiver can scan it with their iPhone and send you a thank you!  How cool is that!?!  Sesame Gifts is definitely worth checking out!!!

Check out all of the great gift box options at sesamegifts.com.
Download the Sesame Gifts app at the Apple Store.
"Like" Sesame Gifts on Facebook.
Join Sesame Gifts on Twitter.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment