Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kid Basix Safe Sporter Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

One really incredible side effect of doing blog reviews is that I've learned A LOT about the dangers of things like plastic.  Not only is plastic not environmentally friendly, but many plastics leach harmful chemicals (many of which are considered to be cancer-causing).  The more I've learned, the more I've decide to become plastics-free.  We've been replacing our plastic food storage containers, our plastic bags, and especially the plastics that we used with our kids - sippy cups, water bottles, plates, etc.  And that's why I'm THRILLED to introduce you to one of my favorite new brands - Kid Basix! 

Kid Basix sells safe, eco-friendly baby bottles, sippy cups, and water bottles!  And today I'd like to introduce you to their water bottle - the Safe Sporter...




The Safe Sporter is made of stainless steel!  So why is this better than plastic?  Oh, for SO MANY reasons!!!  Stainless steel is one of the most easily recycled materials on earth, which makes it extremely eco-friendly!  Its also non-leaching and antimicrobial, so its very food-safe!  Stainless steel is a MUCH better choice for your child's drinkware than plastic!

So now that I've told you why stainless steel is better than plastic, let me tell you why Kid Basix - in particular - is one of my favorite brands.  First of all, they've taken such care and thought in the creation of their products! Here are some of the great things about the Safe Sporter:
1.) It comes in 2 sizes (a 12oz Lunchbox size and a 16oz Soccer Field size) and lots of beautiful colors - so there's something for everyone!



2.) The Mud Cap - This bottle has an ATTACHED lid!  No more searching for the right lid for your child's bottle!  No more worrying that they are gonna lose the top!  It stays with the bottle!



3.) The Mouth - Its got a wide mouth to make it easy to fill and also allow you to put ice cubes in!



4.) The Body - The body is made of safe, non-leaching, antimicrobial, food-safe stainless steel!
5.) The Sleeve - The colorful sleeve provides insulation and also helps your little one grip the bottle better!



6.) Its DISHWASHER SAFE! - This is HUGE to me!  Some stainless steel products are not dishwasher safe. While that doesn't keep me from buying them necessarily, its SO MUCH EASIER when they are dishwasher safe!

All of these qualities make Kid Basix one of my favorite brands!

"Like" Kid Basix on Facebook.
Check out all of the great products at kid-basix.com.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment