Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lip Factory June 2013 Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Its that time again!  Time for another Lip Factory Inc. box review!  I received my June box this past week, and once again, I loved it!  This month's theme was "Vacation."  It was a compilation of great items to take along in your summer bag!



So here's what I got (from left to right):
1.) Manic Panic High Voltage Lip Gloss in "Radioactive" ($12.00) - Now, this lip gloss is a little more red than I normally wear, but that's part of what I love about Lip Factory.  They send me things I already love AND things that I can try for the very first time!  Plus, this lip gloss is vegan and paraben-free! And, it actually has a mirror right on the side!  How GENIUS is that???!!!???
2.) 29 Cosmetics Lipstick in "Wine Critic" ($25.00) - This is a great, moisturizing lipstick, containing grape seed!  It also has an SPF of 20, so its protecting your lips as well!!!  (And in case you didn't notice, this one lipstick costs more than the price of the Lip Factory box!)
3.) Colour U Loose Eye Shadow in "Caribbean Sea" ($15.00) - I LOVE this color!  So fun and flirty!  And PERFECT for a beach vacation!  :)
4.) Londontown USA Lakur in "Thames from the Eye" ($22.00) - This color is awesome!  Its like a muted sea blue color!  Lovely and subtle!  And its formaldehyde-free, toulene-free, DBP-free, formaldehyde resin-free,  camphor-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan!!!  (And, in case you didn't notice, this nail polish alone is the price of the box!!!)
5.) Befine Exfoliating Cleanser (sample size) - Great to throw in your bag for vacation!
6.) Essence Volumizing Lash Powder ($3.49 - On Ulta.com) - This is a lash thickener.  You are supposed to put on your mascara, then put this powder on before it dries, and then put more mascara on top.  I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard it really works and I can't wait to try it!!!
7.) Manic Panic Raven Mascara in "Black" ($10.00) - This mascara looks great!  And its a huge tube!  Its an ultra-light formula, so its supposed to lengthen and thicken your lashes without making them flake!  Its also long-wearing, water-resistant, conditioning, and smudge-proof!  And yet its 100% vegan and cruelty-free!  AMAZING!!!

In case you weren't keeping count, that's an $87.49 value!  And the box only costs $22.00!!!  SO that's practivally FOUR TIMES the value of the box!!!That's INCREDIBLE!!!  I'm at a loss to figure out how they send out so much awesome stuff in their boxes each month!  But each month is like that!  The May box was worth $43.00.  (That's the lowest value of any of the 4 boxes I've gotten so far, and that's still practically twice the value of the box!)  April's box was worth nearly $74.00 and March's box was worth $70.00!  Each month I'm blown away!


Check out this awesome subscription service at LipFactoryInc.com.
"Like" Lip Factory on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment