Monday, June 24, 2013

Wipebox Review

As a mom, I want functional items.  I need things for my kids that work.  But a lot of the time, functional means "boring."  That's why I'm happy to introduce you guys to the Wipebox by Uber Mom LLC.  These little boxes are functional AND cute...

These ADORABLE boxes are reusable, so they are eco-friendly AND money-saving!  Instead of buying lots of travel-sized wipes packages or trying to pack a HUGE pack of wipes in my bag, I simply take a handful of wipes from one of my larger containers and throw it in the Wipebox!  They are safely sealed in a durable, reusable box!  Oh, and how cute are the designs!  That little turtle is so stinking adorable!  And the pretty bow was perfect for my two princesses!  But the Wipbox comes in 13 different, fashionable designs!!!  And did I mention that they only cost $6.99?!?  Hmmm... what am I gonna do with all the money I save from not buying the over-priced travel-sized wipes packages?  Oh come on!  I know what I'm gonna buy! - Chocolate, of course!
 
Check out all of the fabulous Wipebox designs at ubermom.com.
"Like" The Wipebox by Uber Mom on Facebook.
Join Uber Mom on Twitter.
Follow Uber Mom on Pinterest.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment