Monday, June 24, 2013

HALO Innovations SwaddleChange Review

I have an exciting new product to share with my readers today!  If you've had a baby recently, I'm sure you've heard of HALO SleepSacks!  These are fabulous swaddle sacks that don't restrict the hips and legs. (The restriction of the legs and hips during swaddling is now thought to lead to hip dysplasia.)  Well, the awesome folks at HALO have done it again!  This time, they've introduced the SwaddleChange Changing Pad Cover...




This little invention is pretty nifty!!!  This changing pad cover comes with a built-in swaddle!  It can help soothe small babies during diaper changes, but it can also help keep older babies under control during changes!  I can't tell you how many times I would have LOVED to have this invention during particularly "nasty" changes!  Sometimes you just want to make sure that little hands can't get into the mess while you are changing them!  This cover helps!  And its super soft too! 



You may notice that I've also added this review under my "Companies That Are Doing Good" label.  That's because of HALO's Safer Way To Sleep Initiative!  HALO is committed to helping teach parents safe sleep practices.  HALO's website states: "this program provides hospital nurseries and NICUs an opportunity to educate parents and caregivers about safe sleep environments by using HALO SleepSack wearable blankets in-hospital and providing them as gifts to parents through our Take-Home program."  HALO's SleepSack has also been recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. (Learn More about Infant Hip Dysplasia.)

"Like" Halo on Facebook.
Check out all the great products at halosleep.com.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment