Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chicago Steak Company Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I recently received the Chicago's Best Seller from Chicago Steak Company for review!  I have to say, this was one review that my hubby was REALLY excited about!!!  I got my hubby a charcoal grill for Father's Day last year and he's been really enjoying becoming a grilling man!  So when I told him I was ordering some steaks to review he was definitely on board!

Chicago Steak Company delivers Mid-Western, Corn-Fed, USDA Prime, Black Angus, and Premium USDA Choice steaks right to your door!  And these steaks are featured in some great restaurants including Mike Ditka's Restaurant in Chicago!


The Chicago's Best Seller package contains: 2 (6oz) Black Angus Complete Trim Filet Mignons, 2 (10oz) Black Angus Boneless Strips, 2 (8oz) Black Angus Sirloin Steaks, and 2 (8oz) Black Angus Ribeyes.  This is a GREAT gift for the steak lover/grill master in your life! 

My steaks shipped Monday afternoon and arrived on Thursday.  I was worried about how they would arrive - whether they would still be cold - since we live in the deep South and its already been in the 90's.  But when they arrived, they were still cold!  WooHoo!  (Chicago Steak Company had them packaged very well!)


We decided to grill out that Sunday afternoon after church, so I followed the instructions given to me by the folks at Chicago Steak Company.  (They were very helpful on the phone and willing to give me tips and advice.)  They told me to take the steaks out and let them come to room temperature before putting them on the grill.  They also told me they would look weird at first - since they'd been sealed without oxygen...

(The steaks aren't pink when you first remove them from the package.
It takes a few minutes for them to become pink again, as they get oxygen.)

We also received a bottle of their fabulous Chicago Steak Company Signature Seasoning, so the hubby rubbed the steaks with a little olive oil and sprinkled them with seasoning...



And we also received this fabulous Grill Master apron, so he put it on for his grilling duties...



And then it was time to get grillin'...



Unfortunately, as soon as he got the steaks on the grill, it started pouring!  (That's the danger of living in the South.  The thunderstorms can literally come out of nowhere!  Bright and sunny one second, pouring rain the next!)



But in the South, its always grillin' weather!  So my hubby persevered!  And this is what he got for his perseverance...


I added a baked potato and a nice spinach and strawberry salad and voila...

(Don't let this pic fool you.  I went back for seconds of the steak!
It was just THAT GOOD!)


These steaks were SO GOOD!!! - Tender, savory, DELISH!!!  Even my toddler ate hers - and she NEVER eats steak!  She even asked me for seconds!  I was amazed!  But these steaks were just so yummy!!!  I definitely recommend them!!!


Check out all the fabulous products at mychicagosteak.com.
"Like" Chicago Steak Company on Facebook.
Join Chicago Steak Company on Twitter.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment