Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bannor Toys Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Technology progresses so fast!  I can remember when I was a kid and we got our very first desktop computer.  It was so overwhelming at first.  Now my toddler can use an iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc!  Its insane!  Half of her toys not only have batteries, but they have USB cables to connect them to the computer!  Don't get me wrong, all of this stuff is super neat!  But I often wonder if children are losing the capability to use their imaginations.  That's why I'm thrilled to introduce my readers to Bannor Toys!



Bannor Toys is a wonderful family-run wooden toy company.  Here's how they describe the mission of their toy company:
"Our line of toys is created with the intention of letting imagination thrive in children. Playing with wooden toys can inspire children to imagine more, to develop their mind in a way that toys with manuals won't. We are passionate about creating toys that are not only good for children, but good for our earth as well. Each toy is hand made from beginning to end here in Iowa, we don't mass produce anything. We hand pick each board, and use wood that is sustainably harvested - Jesse and Stacey Bannor"

The awesome folks at Bannor Toy were kind enough to send my little ones several items for review.  The first item we received was this adorable Fish Baby Rattle...



I love that you get to choose the color of wood that you want and also the color of the disks inside!  Its so neat that you can really design this rattle for your little one!  And its 100% natural and non-toxic, which makes me feel so much better  about giving it to my little one!

I also received this cute Classic Convertible Toy Car...



Once again, you can choose the color of the wood for your car!  So cool!  Its also 100% natural and non-toxic!  And the shape of the car is just perfect for a baby's grip!  And how cool and classic is this car!!!  I love that it grows with your little one!  A wooden toy will last for years and years, so they can play with it as a child and then have it as a momento of their childhood as they grow.  It would make a nice decoration for any bedroom!  And then, one day they can pass it down to their own child!


We also received this sweet Rattle Ball...



Again, I love this toy!  Its soft, smooshy, and a fun toy for any baby to play with!  Its got a rattle inside, so it really encourages them to use their senses!  (They can "look" and the patterns on the material, "touch" the soft fabric, and "hear" the rattle inside!)

These are all great toys for kids!  And I love that none of them contain batteries!  WooHoo!  They are just fun toys that will help encourage imagination!!!

Check out all of the fabulous toys at bannortoys.com.
"Like" Bannor Toys on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment