Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lucky Mama Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE subscription boxes!!!  Its so much fun to receive a box filled with surprises right to your door!!!  And I recently discovered a really neat new company that's offering some awesome boxes!  The first box they are launching: their BoobieBox!  And I was lucky enough to receive on for review!!!



This box is JAM PACKED full of wonderful, healthy items for the breastfeeding mama!  WooHoo!  What a great idea for a box!  Here's what was inside:
1.) Milkmakers lactation cookie - these are yummy cookies that are supposed to increase your milk supply!  How amazing is that!!!
2.) Undercover Mama nursing tank voucher for $15 off their $25 tanks - This company sells fantastic nursing tanks!  Turn any top into a nursing top with Undercover Mama!
3.) Bamboobies: 1 pair regular and 1 pair overnight pads - These are FANTASTIC, super soft bamboo nursing pads!!!
4.) Motherlove nipple balm and diaper rash/thrush ointment samples - Motherlove makes organic products for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and babies.
5.) Simple wishes hands-free pumping bra coupon and 5 milk storage bags
6.) WishGarden Milk Rich Pocket Remedies (Happy Ducts, Milk Rich, Colic Ease) - WishGarden provides eco-friendly, botanical remedies for pregnancy issues and much more!
7.) Celestial Seasons tea samples and coupon: Metabo Balance and Sleepytime teas
8.) Milk It Kit Milk Labels: writeable, waterproof, freezer-safe
9.) Lucky Mama duo of hair ties - WooHoo!  These hair ties are so awesome!  What a lovely added surprise!
10.) Milk Money: coupons for mom-invented breastfeeding products worth up to $50

As you can see, this box is just packed full of amazing breastfeeding products!  Any breastfeeding mom - or pregnant mom who plans on breastfeeding - would LOVE this box!!!  It would make a fantastic baby shower gift!!!  And soon, Lucky Mama will be adding a "BumpBox" and a "BabyBox," so stay tuned!


Check out Lucky Mama Boxes at luckymamaboxes.com.
Like Lucky Mama Boxes on Facebook.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment