Friday, April 5, 2013

Monkey Mat Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Have you ever been out and about with your kids and wished that you had some place clean for them to sit - the park, the beach, a hotel room, the airport, etc?  Well, then I've got an AWESOME review for you today!  The Monkey Mat!!!



This is more than your average picnic blanket!  It folds up into a small bag (that's attached so you won't lose it!) so its very portable!  It will fit in your diaper bag, purse, stroller, etc!  It also has a clip so that you can clip it to the diaper bag  or stroller!

I used the Green Toys bus in both pictures to give
you an idea of how small the Monkey Mat bag is.


The Monkey Mat's compact size makes it PERFECT for carrying everywhere!  Now, if you need a picnic blanket (at the park or the beach) you always have one!  And if you are stuck somewhere for an extended period of time and don't want your little ones crawling around on the dirty floors (like waiting for a flight at an airport or waiting for an oil change at the car dealership) you have the solution!!!  Because who has the room to carry a big, bulky picnic blanket around with them everywhere they go?

The Monkey Mat has weighted corners to help it stay in place!  It also has loops so that you can anchor it even more if you like...




And in the middle of the Monkey Mat are four toy loops so that you can hook some of your little one's toys to the mat!  Not only does this give them something to play with, but it helps encourage them to stay in the middle of the mat (and not crawl off onto the dirty floor)! -



The Monkey Mat is a life-saver for any mom!!!

Check out the Monkey Mat at monkeymat.com.
"Like" Monkey Mat on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment