Thursday, April 25, 2013

Citrus Lane April 2013 Toddler Box Review and 50% Off Your First Box!!!

WooHoo!  Its Citrus Lane time again!  Our boxes arrived a few days ago and I've already posted my review of our infant box (You can check out my review of the April Citrus Lane Infant Box here.) We really enjoyed not only the items we received this month, but the companies they came from as well!  There were some great, eco-friendly, safe companies in this month's boxes!  So, here's April's Toddler Box (My little one is 32 months old):



1.) Shampoo and Body Wash from The Honest Company...



2.) Innobaby Keepin Fresh Food Storage Containers...


We received on 4oz square container and one 3oz round container.  These containers would be good for single servings of applesauce, diced veggies, etc.  (If you have a baby at home, they'd also be perfect for a serving of baby food.)

3.) Oogaa Placemat...





We already had this exact placemat.  Normally that would make me a little sad, but I was THRILLED to get a second one of these!  My toddler LOVES her Oogaa mat and always asks for it, so I'm glad to have a spare!  We use this mat for eating and I also put it on the table if she's coloring, etc.  Its SO EASY to clean! 

4.) Melissa and Doug Paint with Water...



This is a neat book with little tabs of paint at the top of each page.  You simply dip the paintbrush in water and then in the paint and have fun!  Very cute!  And my little one had lots of fun.  :)

5.) Plum Organics Mashups - I don't have a picture of this because my daughter ate it AS SOON as wee opened the box!  She loves these!  And I love that they are a healthy snack!  (I also love to squeeze them in her oatmeal for breakfast.)

My daughter loved opening this box and seeing all of her goodies.  Its like her birthday every month when her box arrives!

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment