Monday, April 1, 2013

Pink Lining Diaper Bag Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

OK ladies, I have a REALLY EXCITING review for you today!  Seriously!  I'm SO EXCITED about this review!!!  WooHoo!!!  Why am I so excited?  Because this is the best diaper bag that I have ever seen!!!  And the awesome folks at Pink Lining were kind enough to send me one for review...


I received the incredible Queensdale Tote for review and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!  Now, you may think that I'm being a little silly about a diaper bag.  I mean, aren't they pretty much all the same?  NO!  And I should know!  I've had quite a few diaper bags in the nearly 3 years that I've been a mama.  My biggest complaints about diaper bags are: 1.) if they aren't well-made they will rip and tear under the weight of all that baby paraphernalia and 2.) if the bags happen to be big enough for all that baby stuff (which they usually aren't) everything is so piled and stuffed inside that you have to dig and hunt to find things.



Pink Lining has solved both of those problems with their fabulous diaper bags!!!  They are extremely well-made!!!  The outer fabric is made of 80% cotton canvas coated in PEVA laminate (an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that is made without chlorine or plasticizers) & 20% nylon. The lining is made of 100% nylon. The bag is also HUGE!!!  But the best part is that its wide, not just deep, so you don't have to stack things on top of each other and then dig through them.  Everything has its own place and is easily accessible! 

And not only is this bag fashionable (I love the pattern and colors on this bag!!!), but its also incredibly functional!!!  Here are some of the awesome features of the bag:
1.) 2 insulated bottle holders - No need to stuff the bag with extra insulated bottle bags!  These are built right in!!!



2.) 2 diaper pockets - The other side of the lining has 2 large pockets for carrying diapers, wipes, an extra outfit, etc. There's also a small pocket in between where you can carry the diaper rash cream, baby mitts, etc.



3.) Pen holder - No digging around in this big bag for a pen when you need it!  There's a pen loop right inside the bag so that your pen is always handy and easy to reach!
 4.) Key fob - Ah, the mother's curse - not being able to find her keys in that huge diaper bag!  No more!  This bag has an attached key fob with a hook that is easy to work!  Just attach your keys and you'll never lose them again!  WooHoo!
5.) Small zip pocket - There's also a great zippered pocket where you can keep your wallet, phone, iPod or any other important gear!
6.) Padded changing mat - This bag comes with an adorable, matching changing mat!  And this mat is very nice and padded!!!  Its also easy to wipe clean!

 

7.)  Wet bag - The bag also has a matching wet bag!  No more worrying when your baby spits up or wets an outfit!  Just throw the dirty/wet clothes or cloth diapers in the wet bag, zip it up and go on your merry way!  Then when you get home you can throw the dirty/wet items in the wash and wipe the wet bag clean!



8.) 2 Outside pockets - perfect for items you want to keep close at hand! I used one pocket for hand sanitizer and hand wipes and the other pocket to store our sunglasses.  (The pocket was big enough to hold my sunglasses case and the cases with my toddler's and my baby's sunglasses!)



9.) Internal Hook - There's a hook inside the bag that actually fastens to make the bag look smaller and more compact!!!



10.) Removable Straps - The great thing about these straps is that you can use them to hang your bag on your shoulder or you can switch them around so that you can hang the bag on the stroller!  How incredible is that!!!!

I'm serious when I say I have NEVER found such an incredible diaper bag before!!!  You have to check out Pink Lining !!!

Check out Pink Lining at www.pinklining.com.
"Like" Pink Lining on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment