Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Faith and Sparrows Etsy Shop Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Its about time for another Etsy review, wouldn't you agree?  Today's featured shop is Faith and Sparrows.  This shop has tons and tons of lovely crocheted items and they were kind enough to send me several for review!

The first item I received was this ADORABLE toddler Owl Hat...

 

I love this hat!  Its SOOO cute!  I have to say, I wish I had one in my size!  LOL!  I love how well-made it is also.  I mean, if its gonna be worn by a toddler, it needs to be well-made. 
 
I also received this beautiful baby bonnet...
 

I love the light lavender color of this bonnet!  Its so adorable!  And the sweet little scalloped edges just make it so sweet and fancy!

And then I received this pacifier clip...


The lavender flower matches the lavender baby bonnet, so my newborn can be very stylish!!!  And there's even a MAM pacifier adapter if I need it!  And I love that the flower is finished off with a sweet little pearl in the middle!  It just makes it a little bit fancier!

And lastly I received this adorable coffee cozy...






How cute is this!!!  I love the rainbow colors!  And what a cute way to "fancy-up" your coffee mug!


Check out all of the great items at the Faith and Sparrows Etsy Shop HERE.
"Like" Faith and Sparrows on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment