Thursday, April 4, 2013

eeBoo Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site

I'm always looking for toys that will help me teach my kids.  I mean, what better way to learn than by having fun!  So I was thrilled when the folks at eeBoo contacted me about doing a review!  They have some fabulous educational toys and great craft items to help inspire creativity! 



The wonderful folks at eeBoo were kind enough to send me 3 items for review...


 
The first item I received was their Alphabet Tot Tower...


This toy is AMAZING!!! The Tot Tower won the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, which is no surprise considering how much teaching possibility comes with this one toy! Teach your little one (ages 2+) the alphabet, numbers 1-10, animals, motor skills like stacking, building, etc. 



And I love how colorful and vibrant these blocks are!  So pretty and fun!  My toddler was ECSTATIC when I gave her these!  She had so much fun building and knocking them down.  And we talked about the letters, the numbers and the pictures of animals and objects.

This toy is safe too!  Its printed with soy-based inks on 90% recycled materials and has a non-toxic coating!  And even though this set comes with TEN blocks, it won't take up tons of room because the boxes nest inside each other!  WooHoo!

 
 
The second item we received was the I Never Forget An Animal Face Matching Game...
 


 
This game is great for enhancing your child's spatial memory.  It also helps them with focus and attention to detail.  And the adorable pictures of animals wearing clothes would also make a great  starting point for creative storytelling, etc!
 

 
The last item we received was a package of eeBoo's Scratch Papers...
 

 
These are actually black papers.  You use the bamboo stick that comes in the package to scratch off  the black and reveal a colorful pattern underneath!  What a nifty, creative idea!

"Like" eeBoo on Facebook HERE.
Check out all of the fantastic toys and creative items at eeBoo.com.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site

No comments:

Post a Comment