Sunday, April 14, 2013

Innobaby Din Din Smart Stainless Steel Divided Platter Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I'm always looking for safe products for my kids.  And dinnerware is a particular source of concern.  After all, there are so many toxic products out there - especially plastics that contain BPA, phthalates, etc. And who wants their little one to eat on something that could harm them?  That's why I was thrilled to find Innobaby!  Their products are BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free and lead-free!  And the awesome folks at Innobaby were kind enough to send me their Din Din Smart Stainless Steel Divided Platter with Sectional Lid for review...

 
This platter is just amazing!  Since its made from stainless steel, its free of all of those nasty toxins and chemicals that many plastics contain.  That also means its super easy to clean!  Stainless steel is a breeze to hand wash!  But the tray is also dishwasher safe! 



They do recommend that you hand wash the lid to extend the use.



I love that this tray has 5 compartments!  It makes it fantastic for teaching your child to eat healthy!  You can put meat, veggies, fruit, grains, etc. all in separate places to teach your little one about food groups! You can also use the tray at snack time to give your little one several choices!  (I gave my little one goldfish, raisins, freeze dried fruit snacks, and animal crackers.)



And how cute is this tray!!!  My daughter just loves it!  I could barely get it washed quick enough for her because she wanted to eat out of it right away!  I can tell that this is definitely going to be my daughter's favorite plate!  And since its free of nasty chemicals and promotes healthy eating, its going to be mine too! 


Check out all of Innobaby's fantastic products at innobaby.com.
"Like" Innobaby on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment