Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BeginAgain Toys Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I love finding great toys for my kids.  My favorites are safe, unique, well-made toys that inspire creativity and will last for years.  That's a pretty specific list of criteria and most toys just don't fit it.  But BeginAgain Toys definitely does!!!  BeginAgain Toys is an imaginative toy company located in Fort Collins, Colorado. This company is focused on thoughtful product design and imaginative storytelling for today's kids.



The awesome folks at BeginAgain Toys were kind enough to send me 2 puzzles from the "Artist" section of their "WISH Collection" for review...

Look at the beautiful colors in this puzzle!!!


The WISH Collection is based on the idea of well-balanced play:
A - is for the artist. Creative artistic play develops imagination and gives a sense of the world we live in. This is where you can find creative arts, music toys, and more.
W - is for the writer. Children are natural storytellers and these toys help develop communication and confidence. Here you can find role play and character playsets.
I - is for the inventor. The Inventor loves to learn, explore, and build. Find learning games, exploration kits, construction, and science fun here.
S - is for the sportster. Exercise for the body is important of all kids. Here you can find outdoor toys, sporting games, ride-ons, and more.
H - is for the hero. Kids love to save the day. This category is all about heros, adventures, action figures, and wheels fun.
B - is for the beginner. The toys for beginners help with fine motor skills like grabbing, stacking, and pushing for our next generation of inventors!

I love this idea!  Once again, I love finding toys that encourage imagination, learning, creativity, etc. and these toys were created for just that purpose!!!  As I mentioned before, the puzzles I received are from the "Artist" section of the collection - which is meant to provide the tools for creative expression.


This Snail Puzzle also teaches numbers and colors!!!
 

The puzzles are made from plantation-grown rubberwood and finished with child-safe paints.  This makes them both durable and kid-safe (two of my "great toy" criteria)!  They are also double sided, which adds an extra challenge for your child (ages 3 and up).  And they can be put together lying flat (like most puzzles) or standing up!!!  But I love that these puzzles are more than just puzzles!  Collect them all and your kids can use the baby animals as toys for their own animal menagerie!  And because these puzzles are so colorful, beautiful, and well-made, as your kids get older (and less interested in puzzles), they can place them in their rooms as lovely decorations!!!  (I seriously wouldn't mind them decorating my living room!!!)  That means these puzzles truly grow with your child!!!



Yesterday my husband took our newborn to a doctor's appointment out of town, so I used the time to have a special "Mama-Daughter Day" with my toddler.  We watched movies, ate Easter candy and had lots of fun!  I also gave her the Elephant Family puzzle as a special present.  She was THRILLED!!!  The colors are so vibrant and, since the puzzle is made of wood, its easy for her to pick up and manipulate the pieces.  We had lots of fun putting this puzzle together and playing with the baby elephant!



Each of these puzzles comes with awooden box and a nice color photo of what the completed puzzle should look like.  I turned the box over and superglued the color photo onto the back so that my little one always has the photo to help her figure out the puzzle if she needs it...




BeginAgain Toys are available on Amazon and at Whole Foods Stores.

Check out all of the great toys from BeginAgain Toys.
"Like" BeginAgain Toys on Facebook.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment