Sunday, April 7, 2013

Z. Daisy Binkie Bungee Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I love mom-invented baby products!  I find that they are usually the best because seriously, who knows better what works for a baby than a mom!  And that's why I love Z. Daisy!  Its a wonderful company started by 2 moms!  The wonderful moms at Z. Daisy were kind enough to send me a couple of their fabulous Binkie Bungees for review...



The Binkie Bungee was created because they couldn't find a cute pacifier clip that was soft and had a secure clip.  And these pacifier clips are definitely soft!!!  Any baby will love to play with this clip while they suck on their pacifier.  And the thin elastic loop means that you can use this clip with practically any pacifier!!!!

I received the lovely pink Binkie Bungee and the adorable Eco Friendly Go Green Binki Bungee...



(I thought the eco-freindly version would be a great one to review, since the 22nd of this month is Earth Day!)  The eco-friendly version of the Binkie Bungee is made from Okeo-tex certified fabric which means no harmful dyes or chemicals were used in creating the fabric.

All of Z. Daisy's Binkie Bungees are machine washable and are made with a universal attachment so that they can be used with all types of pacifiers, including MAM! And these Bungees would make a wonderful baby shower gift, Easter basket stuffer, or stocking stuffer!


Check out all of the great products at zdaisy.com.
Like Z. Daisy on Facebook

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment