Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Citrus Lane April 2013 Infant Box Review and 50% Off Your First Box!!!

Well, its that time again!  Citrus Lane time!!!!!   As I've mentioned SOOOOO many times before, we LOVE LOVE LOVE Citrus Lane!  Every month we get a care package curated specifically for my daughter's age!  We get all sorts of items in these - toys, crafts, bathing items, food, dining items, books, music CDs, etc.  (You can check out my review of our April Toddler Box here.)



This review is of the box that my baby receives.  I was thrilled with the items in this box!  Here's what we got:

1.) Shampoo and Body Wash from The Honest Company...



This shampoo and Body Wash is Hypoallergenic, Tear-Free, Color-Safe, Vegan, Biodegradable, pH Balanced, Naturally Non-Toxic, and free of Harsh Chemicals!  I love having safe, gentle, and natural body care products for my kids!

2.) Innobaby ez grip Massaging Teether...



My little one is still a little young yet for a teether, but that is one of the things I love about Citrus Lane!  They sometimes send products that my little one can grow into.  And I've heard WONDERFUL things about this teether!  Babies seem to love it. 

3.) Oogaa Train Spoon...


I've reviewed Oogaa before, so we already have one of these spoons and I was thrilled to receive another!  Oogaa products are made of food-safe silicone.  They will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products and will not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.  Silicone is odorless and tasteless and its heat resistant, microwave safe & dishwasher safe!  And the silicone is also soft on sore, teething gums!

4.) Aden+Anais Burpy Cloth...




This thing is AMAZING!!!  Its a burp cloth AND a baby bib!  Its shaped perfectly to fit over your shoulder for burping, has snaps so you can use it as a bib, and its SUPER SOFT!!!!!!

We were very pleased with these box!

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment