Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bean-B-Clean Cradle Cap Brush Review


When my first baby was born, she had cradle cap.  It used to drive me crazy.  And being my firs child, I was worried about how hard to scrub her head, etc.  I mean, come on.  Babies have those soft spots!  I also couldn't find any kind of brush that was gentle on my baby while still being effective to help.  Thankfully, now that baby number 2 has arrived, I've found Bean-B-Clean!




This nifty little item is a scalp massaging brush that's perfect for helping to get rid of cradle cap!  Just use it every day as directed!  Some people even say they continued using the brush after the cradle cap was gone because the messaging effect of the brush calms and sooths their babies in the bath!  Now that's a product that's worth checking out!


Find out more about Bean-B-Clean and how it helps with cradle cap HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment