Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Green Toys Review


You may remember my previous Green Toys reviews.  (You can check them out Here and Here.)  I cannot stress how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE Green Toys at our house!!!  Their toys are EXTREMELY well made!  They are also made in the USA from recycled milk jugs.  I think that is so awesome and it makes me feel great because I'm not only getting a great toy for my little one, but I'm also doing my part for the environment.  Oh, and did I mention that their toys are dishwasher safe?  WooHoo!!!!  Anything that makes this mama's life easier is a HUGE bonus!!!

The AWESOME folks at Green Toys were kind enough to send us a couple of toys for review.  The first toy we received was this awesome fire truck...



This fire truck is amazing!!!  Not only is it SUPER CUTE, but it contains no BPA, PVC, or phthalates.  The roof ladder actually pivots vertically and rotates 360 degrees!  And the side ladders are removable!  And I love the little extra touches on this truck (like how it says "Green Toys Fire Dept." on the roof ladder)!  They really make this truck go above and beyond similar toys from other companies.

We also received this Sandwich Set...



I love all of the play kitchen items that Green Toys makes!  (But, then again, I really haven't found anything that they make that I don't love.  LOL!)  This adorable set allows your little ones to make sandwiches just like mama does!!!  The set includes 15 pieces - 2 bread slices, 2 hamburger bun halves, 1 hamburger patty, 1 fillet, 2 cheese slices, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, 2 sets of onions, 1 red pepper, 1 set of pickles, and a sandwich shop order form!  And the pieces fit on the Green Toys kitchen sets (so they can actually "cook" their meal)! 

Both of these items are INCREDIBLE!  And both would be great for boys or girls!  (My little girl LOVES fire trucks since she saw one a few months ago.)  :)  I'd highly recommend both of these toys!  But, then again, as I've mentioned before, there's nothing from Green Toys that I wouldn't recommend!  :)


If you'd like to learn more about Green Toys and all of their awesome products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Green Toys on Facebook HERE.
Join Green Toys on Twitter HERE.
Check out my other Green Toys reviews Here and Here.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment