Saturday, March 23, 2013

Citrus Lane March 2013 Boxes Review and 50% Off Your First Box!!!

Its that time again!  Time for another Citrus Lane review!  WooHoo!!!  As I've mentioned before, Citrus Lane is a WONDERFUL subscription company that sends a care box to your kids every month.  Each box is catered to your child's gender and age and they make boxes for newborn to 5 year olds!  (You can also sign up while pregnant - like I did - and receive newborn boxes each month until baby arrives!  Its a great way to stock up on some awesome baby necessities!)

This month's boxes were INCREDIBLE - as always!!!  Let's start with my toddler's box this time.  I get a box for a 2 and a half year old and here's what she got:




This month my toddler received:
1.) A Cloud B Aroma Therapy Pillow -  This pillow is ADORABLE!!!  My little one has already named hers "Lady."  Its not just an adorable pillow, but it has a lavender-scented sachet inside to help promote sleep!  And its got velcro and a little loop that turns it into a pillow pet!!!
2.) Mudpuppy Puzzle - Again, another great product!  This puzzle is well-made and sturdy!  And I LOVE that it comes in a resealable pouch instead of a box. The puzzles in boxes take up so much room.  And when a toddler carries one, they are bound to turn it upside down and spill all the pieces.  But this puzzle is in a zippered pouch, so no spillage!  WooHoo!!!

 

3.) Peter Rabbit Organics Food Pouch - these are great for a healthy snack on the go!
4.) Wee Gallery Temporary Tattoos - Such a cute idea!  And if you don't want to put them on your little one, there are lots of other things you can do with them - like use them to decorate Easter eggs, etc!



5.) Discount code for JustFab.com


My newborn also got a FABULOUS box!!!  Here's what she received:



1.) An adorable Cloud B Peekaboo Lamb Lovie - This lovie is so precious!!!  I can already tell that its gonna be a favorite of my little one!  And its so soft and adorable!
2.) A set of socks from iPlay - These socks are so adorable!  And they are perfect for spring with their precious flower pattern!
3.) Wee Gallery Baby Art Cards - These black and white cards are great visual stimulation for baby!  And they are nice and sturdy too, so baby can play with them!



4.) Sample of Stinky By Nature Baby Shampoo
5.) Sample of Pur Lisse Moisturizer - a lovely little mommy gift!
6.) Discount code for JustFab.com


We were very pleased with these boxes!!!!  They were jam-packed with lost of fun items for my kids!!!

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment