Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hip-Peas Review

You may remember my past review of Hip-Peas children's haircare products.  Hip-Peas is a great company that makes natural hair products for your little ones.  All of their products are Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Petrochemical-free, Sulfate-free, and Cruety-free!  WooHoo!!!  Oh!  And 10% of their profits go to children's charities!  Well, the wonderful folks at Hip-Peas were kind enough to send me a few more products to review!




I received their wonderful Shampoo and Body Wash and their Conditioner...



I love a shampoo and body wash in one!  Its so much easier than having to deal with 2 bottles!  And this shampoo and body wash uses natural botanicals to soothe and moisturize skin and leave hair soft and shiny!  And the blueberry extract makes it smell wonderful!!!  The conditioner is perfect for baby-fine hair.  Unlike most conditioners, its lightweight and washes clean so it won't weigh down that precious baby hair. 


I also received theid Cradle Cap Care and Baby Brush...



This couldn't have come at a better time!  My swee little baby has a bad case of cradle cap - just like her big sister did.  This oil adheres to flakes, making it easy to remove them with a brush.  It also moisturizes baby's scalp!

We love Hip-Peas in our house!!!

If you'd like to check out Hip-Peas for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Hip-Peas on Facebook HERE.
Join Hip-Peas on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment