Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Green Toys Green Eats Review


You may remember my previous Green Toys reviews. (You can check them out Here, Here and Here.)  I've said it a million times, but it bears repeating - WE LOVE GREEN TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!  Well, this awesome company - whose products are all made in the USA from recycled milk jugs - also makes tableware items for kids!!!  WooHoo!!!!  I was THRILLED when they sent me several of their Green Eats products for review!



The first item we received was this set of toddler plates...



These plates are awesome and just the right size (10 inches in diameter), so they're not too small and not too big!  Oh, and they are dishwasher safe!!!  WooHoo!!!!!  They also come in blue, green, orange, or yellow!  (I love the green ones we received!) And they are sold in sets of 2!

Next we received these great bowls...



Each of these bowls holds 18 ounces, so they are perfect for kids!  Once again, they come in blue, green, orange or yellow.  (The yellow ones we received are so sunny and cheerful!)  These would be great for soup, pasta, icecream, or anything else!  These bowls also come in a set of 2.

We also received these neat snack bowls...




These bowls are SO AWESOME!  In fact, I think they are one of my favorite products!  (We have several sets!) Once again, they come in blue, green, orange, and yellow.  (The only color we don't yet own is yellow.  I need to get those!  LOL!)  So why do I love these so much?  Well, they are SO versatile!!!  While the regular bowls are 5.5 inches in diameter, these little snack bowls are only 4.25 inches in diameter.  That makes them perfect for little snacks like goldfish crackers, raisins, applesauce, pudding, etc!  And if you have a baby, these are the PERFECT size for baby food and baby cereal!!!  And lastly, they make great little bowls for your little one's play kitchen!  My toddler loves to serve meals to her daddy and me in these little bowls.  These bowls come in a set of 4!

And lastly, we received a set of the feeding spoons...



These spoons are made for kids ages 6 months and up.  They are a great little size and have soft edges to make them easy to eat of off - even for the smallest eaters. And their small size makes them easy to handle - which is great for that little one that is just learning how to feed themselves.  (I believe these spoons come only in yellow, but look how nice the yellow is!!!)  They come in a set of 8!

All of these tableware products are so amazing!  I love that they are all made of recycled milk containers, but I also love that they are so sturdy!!!  And what makes me REALLY love them is that they are all free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, melamine, and external coatings!!!  I love that I don't have to worry about what I'm serving my little one's food on!  And the fact that they are all dishwasher safe just makes me jump for joy!!!!!

Check out out my previous Green Toys Reviews Here, Here and Here.)
If you'd like to learn more about Green Toys and all of their awesome products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Green Toys on Facebook HERE.
Join Green Toys on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment