Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wubbanub Yellow Duck Review

As I've mentioned before, my second little one is a serious paci-lover.  And I have to say, a baby with a paci is pretty stinkin' cute!  The problem with pacifiers though, is that they are forever popping out of baby's mouth, falling on the ground, getting lost, etc.  Ugh!  But, as they say, "necessity is the mother of invention."  And when it comes to inventing things for babies, nobody does it better than a mother!  That's how the Wubbanub came to be!



Carla Schneider invented the Wubbanub as a way to keep track of her fussy baby's pacifier.  And it works great!  Its much easier to spot this adorable yellow ducky than it is is to spot a little pacifier. 



The Wubbanub also makes it easier for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier themselves - which makes it easier for baby to keep a hold of their paci!!!  Yay!  That means mom won't have to put a paci back in baby's mouth ever 30 seconds!  Oh, and its just so stink' cute!!!!


Check out the Wubbanub website and all of their adorable products HERE.
"Like" Wubbanub on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment