Saturday, March 23, 2013

Smile Squared Toothbrush Review

I have another great company to add to my Companies That Are Doing Good list.  Today's company - Smile Squared




So what makes Smile Squared more than just a toothbrush company?  Well, I think their mission statement explains it perfectly:
"Smile Squared wants to give every child the health and confidence that comes with clean teeth. For every toothbrush you buy, Smile Squared donates one to a child in need. We believe even small, everyday products, like toothbrushes, can have a big impact on the world."



On a humanitarian trip to Central America, the creators of Smile Squared saw just how much dental health impacts a child's life - and a company was born!  (You can check out their story HERE.)

Smile Squared makes both adult and children's toothbrushes.  Their toothbrushes are crafted using biodegradable bamboo and high quality, soft DuPont bristles.  Even their boxes are recyclable!

And if you aren't in the market for new toothbrushes, you can still help!  Instead of buying one toothbrush and having them give one away, you can pay the same price and have them give both toothbrushes to kids in need!!

Check out the Smile Squared website HERE.

"Like" Smile Squared on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment