Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OOFOS Shoes Review


If there's one thing I'm ALWAYS in search of, its a comfy pair of shoes.  With 2 small kids, I'm always on my feet, so a comfortable pair of shoes is a must.  Thankfully, I found OOFOS!!!  The kind folks at OOFOS were nice enough to send me 2 pairs of shoes for review.  The first pair I received was this pair of Women's OOcloogs in Plum...


 

I also received this pair of Men's OOahhs...
 
 




All of the OOFOS shoes are made from energy absorbing OOfoam.  Their website states:

The OOFOS brand experience is powered by the cutting-edge proprietary material called OOfoam. Our technology is a combination of compound and our patented footbed design. Our unique DNA provides an unmatched OOfeel that's energy absorbing.

In fact, test results show OOfoam is 37% more impact absorbing than any existing EVA, the most common material found in footwear.

OOfoam technology:
• Absorbs shock to lessen pain
• Reduces fatigue & restores vigor
• Delivers unparalleled cushioning to recharge & rejuvenate your feet.


I have to admit, I was skeptical.  But these shoes delivered!  As soon as they arrived, I slipped them on and walked out to get the mail.  I was THOROUGHLY surprised at how cushioned these shoes were!  I told my husband that it almost felt like I was bouncing as I walked because there was so much cushion!

And just look how thick they are...



That's a lot of great cushioning to keep your arches supported!  I was very impressed with these shoes and I think you will be too! 


Check out all of OOFOS' great shoes on their website HERE.
"Like" OOFOS Footwear on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment