Saturday, March 23, 2013

Organic Baby N Things Wondersheet Review

You may remember my previous review of OrganicBabyNThings.  This is a fabulous online store that sells all sorts of natural and organic items for baby!  One of the items they sell is the Amazing Wonder Sheet by Bonn Bonn Baby and they were kind enough to send me one for review!

 

This adorable sheet is more than your average bedding.  Its moisture wicking!  So it pulls wetness (from diaper accidents, spit-up, etc.) away from your baby where it quickly dries.  This keeps your baby from laying in a pool of wetness all night long!  Awesome!  It also protects against odor-causing bacteria and germs because its antimicrobial!!!  These sheets are great for baby diaper accidents and toddler potty accidents!  And they fit standard size cribs and toddler beds! 

And they are also nice and soft - which is something I love!  I mean, I want my baby to be nice and snuggly and comfy when she's sleeping, don't you?  Oh!  And they are made in the USA - which is a HUGE plus to me!!!  I love buying things that are made here in the US!!!  And I love shopping from stores like OrganicBabyNThings - where the products are researched carefully and hand-picked!!!


Check out all of the great products sold at OrganicBabyNThings HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment