Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kaleidoscope Kids Book Review

Having majored in English, I am very aware of the importance of reading.  We began reading to our little one the day she came home from the hospital.  I especially love children's books that are bright and colorful because I know they will keep my kids' attention.  That's why I was so pleased to find The Kaleidoscope Kids



This book is not only fun and colorful, but it serves as a teaching tool as well!  The book teaches your little one about shapes, numbers, and colors in a fun way.  Each page contains a cute character, a color, a specific shape, and a number of items (to help promote counting).



Oh!  And it rhymes! I love a children's book that rhymes.  Its not only fun for my kids, but it makes it that much more fun for me to read aloud!  You should really check out this adorable book!  :)

Check out The Kaleidoscope Kids website HERE.
"Like" The Kaleidoscope Kids on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment