Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Little Duck Organics Review


Being the mom of a toddler, I'm always looking for delicious snacks for my little one.  But I also want those snacks to be healthy.  That's a tall order.  Its hard to find a snack that's yummy AND healthy.  Thankfully, I found Little Duck Organics!!! 



We received a bag of the Strawberry Mango and a bag of the Mango Pineapple for review.  My toddler was so excited when she saw these!  She wanted to try them right away.  Maybe it was the bright, colorful bags these snacks come in?  I opened up a Mango Pineapple bag and poured some in a snack bowl for her.  I was impressed at how small the pieces were.  These are definitely NOT a choking hazard.

And, I have to admit, I tried them myself.  Normally, fruity snacks like this taste more like cardboard than fruit.  But these were yummy and full of pineapple flavor!  Seriously!  (I had to sneak a few more "tastes" later.  LOL!)

The BEST part about these snacks is that they don't have any of that nasty stuff that most toddler snacks have!  There's no added sugars, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms.  They are also gluten-free and certified kosher!  I definitely recommend that you try out Little Duck Organics!!!


Check out Little Ducks Organics' website HERE.
"Like" Little Duck Organics on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment