Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SmartNoggin NogginStik Review

Update - Baby girl is now more than 6 months old, so I thought it was time for an update.  She always liked this toy - even as a brand new baby, but now she LOVES it!  Seriously!  She's been playing with it for nearly 2 hours straight - which is quite a long time for a 6 month old! In her swing, in her crib, in my lap - everywhere!!!  I wish I had 2 more so I could keep one in the car and one in my diaper bag!!!  The rattle sound, lights, and mirror just mesmerize her!  And it's SUPER easy for her to hold!!!  LOVE! 

With a newborn in the house, I'm always looking for baby toys that have great developmental uses.  SmartNoggin Toys has developed just such a toy - the NogginStik!!!  This is an incredible toy that helps encourage early milestone in your baby's development.



NogginStik was created by an early intervention therapist and can be used to:
Encourage parent/infant interaction
Capture a child's focus and increase attention
Assist with the development of visual tracking, which is a critical pre-literacy skill
Provide tactile interest to touch and visual interest to see
Help children auditorily locate sound
Enhance grasping and holding skills

The head changes colors to help with visual stimulation...




The whole body of the toy is very tactile and there's a rattle inside.  There's also a mirror on the bottom...



The NogginStik has also been evaluated by AblePlay.org.  Click HERE to see their evaluation.


Check out the NogginStik on the SmartNoggin website Here.
"Like" SmartNoggin Toys on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment