Friday, March 22, 2013

Mayapple Baby Suri The Octopus Teething Toys Review

Hi. I'm a mom and I'm addicted to cute baby products. There.  I said it.  Whew!  I feel so much better!  And now I can tell you about a super cute and functional baby product that I just found - the Suri the Octopus and Friends Teether Set by Mayapple Baby


This set is SOOOOO adorable!!!  (And it comes in 2 colors, so you can choose which one you like the best!  I chose this "Blueberry" set!)  All 3 of these toys are made of 100% food-grade silicone, are non-toxic and BPA and Phthalates free.  And there are no plastic parts or petroleum-based materials - which is a HUGE deal to me!!! 


Each one of these toys has hard and soft places for your baby to chew, bite, gnaw, bend, and hold. 

Suri the Octopus has a concave shape (that fits your baby's hands) and multiple biting sites.
The Wheel has 12 biting sites and 2 different teething textures.
The Anchor has 6 biting sites and 3 different teething textures.

Each character has multiple sensory points and textures; designed to reach both front and back teeth; easy for babies to grip and manipulate.

And I love the adorable sea theme!  It makes these toys so multi-functional!  No need to discard them once baby stops teething.  Simply turn them into fun sea-themed bath toys!  How fun!  Your toddler will still love to play with Suri and Friends when you make them a part of bathtime fun! 


Check out the Mayapple Baby website HERE.
"Like" Mayapple Baby on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment