Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Miela Siela Etsy Shop Review

Once again, I have found another little gem on Etsy!  -  Miela Siela Etsy Shop!  This is a FABULOUS shop based in Lithuania that sells handmade wooden toys and home accessories.  The awesome folks at Miela Siela were kind enough to send my toddler this AMAZING play set...



This set is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Its made from untreated, natural black alder wood.  I just love it!!!  And I love that its handmade!  That means no set is exactly the same.  I love that my little one owns something unique and special.  And this is something that can grow with her!  I can see her placing these on a bookshelf as an adult!

And the set came packaged in this lovely little bag so you can make sure to keep all the pieces together...





Seriously, how cute is this little bunny...



This set will make a great addition to my little one's Easter basket!!!  Go check Miela Siela out for yourself!!!

Check out all of Miela Siela's great products on Etsy HERE.
"Like" MielaSiela on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment