Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aqueduck Faucet Extender Review





OK, so this is a review that I am SUPER EXCITED about!!!  Seriously!  This product is just BRILLIANT!!!  Its also one of those things where I thought to myself, "Why didn't I think of that!?!"  Its the Aqueduck Faucet Extender by PeachyCo.




Susanna Lee, founder of PeachyCo and inventor of the Aqueduck, came up with the idea for this product after straining to lift her son up to the sink to wash his hands.  I've had that same experience!  Even if I do get my little one up to the sink, her sweet little arms can't reach all the way to the water...




PROBLEM SOLVED!!!  This little gadget fits over your faucet and diverts the water out into the middle of the sink!  How brilliant is that!!!




Seriously, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!!!!?????!!!!!





Some GREAT features/advantages of the Aqueduck:
1.) Portable
2.) Easy to use
3.) Easy to clean
4.) BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free
5.) Fits most faucets



If you'd like to buy an Aqueduck for your little ones - and I STRONGLY suggest you do - you can do so HERE.

"Like" PeachyCo on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment