Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Smart Mom" Teething Bling Review





Today I received a FASCINATING piece of jewelry in the mail - the Lapis Lazuli Donut Shaped Pendant from Teething Bling.  I was thrilled when this little necklace arrived, because I'd been wanting to try one of these for a while.  My little one is currently teething - LIKE CRAZY! - and pretty much refuses to use a traditional teething ring.  And I'm not at all a fan of those teething necklaces that the child is supposed to wear. - Can we say CHOKING HAZZARD. 

Smart Mom makes "Teething Bling" for the mom to wear (so there's no danger of your little one hurting themself with it when you're not around) and baby to chew on.  Teething Bling products are also made from food-safe, phthalate-free, federally-approved silicone, so they are safe to chew on.  They also come with a break-away clasp for safety!


As I said before, I received the Lapis Lazuli Donut Shaped Pendant - thanks Smart Mom!  :) - And this necklace is AWESOME!!!  I believed it really was Lapis Lazuli RIGHT up until my daughter started chewing on it!  Seriously!  This thing looks so real and so cute!!!  And, as I mentioned earlier, my daughter doesn't like chewing on typical teething rings, so I wasn't sure if this necklace would even get much use.  Boy was I wrong!!!  As soon as I put it on, my little one called me over to her high chair.  When I leaned down to her, she immediately put it in her mouth!  I was amazed!  She LOVES it!!!  Yeah!  Finally! Also, like many moms, I don't wear many necklaces because my little one loves to grab them and stick them in her mouth.  (She's already broken one chain that way.)  But now - a teething ring that my daughter will actually use AND its jewelry!  That's every woman's dream!  ;)


Smart Mom sells not only necklaces, but Bangle Bracelets, as well...


And they didn't forget the dads and grandpas out there either!  Nope!  They also sell these ADORABLE Babe Magnet Ties!  (They look like regular ties, but they have a little squeaker and rattle hidden inside to delight babies. - How cute is that!!!  I know LOTS of grandpas that would just LOVE a tie like that!)



If you'd like to order some Teething Bling of your own, you can do so HERE.
You can also find them on Amazon.
You can also "Like" Teething Bling on Facebook.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!  :)

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My little one is always trying to eat my necklaces- not safe! This is cute, too. Good gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tracie & Heidi C! Thanks for joining my blog! I'll head on over and return the favor! :)

    ReplyDelete