Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cate and Levi People Puppets Review



I love to find new and creative products!  And I love to find unique toys for my little one!!!  Cate and Levi fits both of those criteria PERFECTLY!!!  Josh Title (the creator of Cate and Levi toys) states, "As my wife and I awaited the birth of our first child, I noticed that there was a lack of one of a kind, responsibly made, and beautifully designed products for children. I decided to create a unique collection of products that would be intricately crafted and environmentally responsible."

Mr. Title decided to creat a line of toys from reclaimed wool, so the toys are not only cute, but also environmentally responsible!  And - and this is the best part! - no two toys are exactly alike!!!  That's right!  The toy your child receives will be UNIQUE!


Cate and Levi makes many different items, from stuffed animals to puppets, and pillows to mittens! And, as I mentioned before, every item is a one-of-a-kind!!!
Stuffed Animals  Hand Puppets  Pillow Pals  Winter Mittens



The good folks at Cate and Levi sent my little one this adorable Fireman People Puppet...




Its super cute and very well-made.  Seriously, so cute!  (I couldn't help playing with it myself!)  ;)
"Hi!"

They also make a nurse, a princess, and a pirate...

           People Puppets            People Puppets           People Puppets   



If you'd like to check out Cate and Levi - and all the awesome products they make - for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Cate and Levi on Facebook HERE.




If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment