Monday, May 28, 2012

Wee Gallery Review





I'm so excited about this review!  I found this wonderful shop on Etsy called Wee Gallery.  They make some of the CUTEST wall decorations for little ones!!!  And they are SOOOO easy to apply!!!  They are self-adhesive, removeable stickers, so you can re-position them if they don't look just like you want them to.


We received this adorable growth chart for review!  It measures 5 feet tall and comes in several parts, so you can decorate it the way you want to!



The chart comes on two pages.  My husband put it together and said that it was VERY easy!  You simply measure 1 foot from the floor and begin placing the chart on the wall...





One, by one, you stick the decals on the wall to form the trunk of the tree.  Then you place the branches, leaves, flowers, bunny and butterfly wherever you want!




My little one LOVES this awesome growth chart!  We can't wait to start measuring!!!  :)


Wee Gallery  has MUCH MORE than just this adorable growth chart!  If you'd like to check out their full line of products, including wall graphics, soft books, greeting cards, and rubber stamps, you can do so HERE.

You can also check out their shop on Etsy HERE.

"Like" Wee Gallery on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment